Thursday, December 26, 2013

Tuesday Color Challenge at The Outlawz


Hello!
 
I hope you all had a very good Christmas and got lots of crafting presents!
 
Our color challenge at The Outlawz this week was posted on Tuesday. 
I am a couple of days late adding it to my blog but I think that
is understandable.
Here is the color paletter:
 
The twist is to make a CAS (Clean & Simple) card.
 I used 3 of the 5 colors and of course
the gorgeous digi is from our Sponsor for December,

Gerda Steiner Designs.
 
and now for my card.
 

 
Please visit us at:


http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/colorchallenge/forum/topics/december-24th-color-challenge?commentId=6356543%3AComment%3A719443&xg_source=msg_com_gr_forum

and join in the fun!
We look forward to seeing you!
 
Thanks for looking and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment