Friday, February 21, 2014

Shabby Chic & Envelope

Hello!

I love Shabby Chic & Vintage!  So I decided to enter my friend Donna's
MIUM's  (Mix it up Monday) challenge at Stamptv. She  Guest Designer!

This is my card

There is quite a lot going on with this card.
The designer paper I chose is from Prima's Botanical Gardens
which I have altered to some extent so it really doesn't look too much like the original
I have used a stencil and texture paste as you can see in the top left hand corner.and 
sponged it with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.  I did that to the bottom right hand corner too.
I have distressed the edges too.
The frame is a Free Cut File called Tiara Frame from Stamptv.
I have used Inca Gold paste (Antique Gold and Platinum) on the frame but again it is
difficult to see on the photo.
The rose is from Melanie Meunchinger's 'A Year of Flowers' which
 I have embossed in Gold
I have added pearls, lace & a flower and some faux stitching.
The envelope also has the rose stamped and embossed in gold.


Here is the link:

Thanks for looking!  Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment