Thursday, August 21, 2014

Graphic 45 Steampunk Explosion Box

Hello!
A while ago my friend & I bought Graphic 45 which was on sale.  We decided to share the 12 x 12 & 
6 x 6 paper pads of the Steampunk Spell.  I have been looking at it virtually
every day and wondering what to do with it!  I decided to see what inspiration I could get
from Pinterest and what a variety!

 Halloween is not big in Australia and not with me but my Daughter-in-law takes the kids to a couple
of neighbors to get a treat.  I decided to make an explosion box with a small box inside for
some candy from.  This is suitable for the granddaughter - will have to think of something
for the grandson!  I can't believe how much fun I had making this and cutting bits & pieces
with my Silhouette.  Thanks to Miss Kate Cuttables and Bird  for the SVG's.

This is the Lid



The sides



The Inside



The Small Box 

I do hope I haven't copied anyone -I do believe it is all my own work!

Thanks for looking and happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment