Wednesday, December 24, 2014

IBSIC #89 Color - Just A Little Something

Hello!

I am finished with Christmas cards so it is time to move on and make
something else.
Today I decided that I would enter the color challenge at Inspired by Stamping

 I love the color combination
but unfortunately my photography is not crash hot and my colors look darker 
than they actually are!

Here is my card:



You might ask "Where is the yellow"?  
Well it is there under the sentiment - a strip of yellow ribbon.

For my card I have used Graphic 45 'Time to Celebrate' paper.
IBS Fancy Label Dies 3
IBS Stamp Set 'Fancy Labels 3
A piece of paper doily, Lace, Self adhesive pearls, piece of rick rack.
Compliments of the Season to all and if you are travelling  have a safe one!

Thanks for looking and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment