Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Color Challenge at The Outlawz 20 January 2015

Hello!

Our challenge this week is hosted by Ina and her choice for your project
is the Australian Flag!  A great choice as on the 26 January we are
celebrating Australia Day!

Here is my card.



Here is our flag!



and our Sponsor for this month is:


Here is my recipe
The focal piece is from Stitchy Bear called 'Daisy'
The blue card I stamped and embossed a flower (which to me looks like fireworks)
from GinaK stamps set 'Hello Sunshine'
I cut a piece of red card stock and ran it through my crimper
My heart shaped flags I found in the $2 and are tooth picks - I have taken the toothpick off.
I used TomBow pens on the image.

The sketch is from 'Seize the Birthday'

Do pop over and join in the fun!  We would love to see you there!


Thanks for looking and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment