Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Color Challenge at The Outlawz June 17

Hello!

Gosh I can't believe how quickly the weeks go by.
Here we are - another Tuesday and another Color Challenge at The Outlawz.

Our wonderful sponsor for the month is:

This week Ursula chose the color palette 
The twist is to make a card for a child.
And here is my card


I really had fun with the letters.

I am booked in for surgery on my right shoulder on Friday so will not be posting
for a couple of weeks.  My left shoulder is so much better since having surgery
on it 6 weeks ago so hoping the right will respond as well.,
I have completed my cards for June so do pop over and check out the challenges 
for the next two weeks!  We would love to see you there.

Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment