Saturday, July 5, 2014

The Outlawz Color Challenge - July 1 2014.

Hello!

Well I am back and I hope for a long time.  Surgery on my shoulders went
very well and I am well on the way to recovery.  I must say though
that it was not major surgery, a small tear in the left one and just
a good clean out on the right, so no slings etc. Still can't lift anything heavy and
have to get hubby to help crank the handle on my cuttlebug lol.

Our sponsor this month is:


So lets get onto the challenge for this week at The Outlawz.
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/colorchallenge/forum/topics/colour-challenge-july-1st

Here is the beautiful color palette chosen by Laurian
and the twist is to add pearls.

and this is what I came up with


My base card is actually red - not showing very well though.

I have used:
Cuttlebug embossing folder - it is a strip which I used 3 times and brayered
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Faded Jeans, Mowed Lawn
 Bugaloostamps.com - Silhouette image
IBS - Creative Tags

There is still time to join in the fun so looking forward to seeing you there!

Thanks for looking and happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment